Contact us about price and delivery
Contact us about this product
Feeding SUPPLEMENTS MUST BE:
- Vitamins degrade very rapidly when exposed to moisture, air, light and heat.
- Many minerals combine to form indigestible compounds when mixed together.
- Look for expiration dates on all supplements.
Don’t turn the feed bucket into a chemistry experiment!!! The negative interaction of many minerals and vitamins can drastically reduce the quality and effectiveness of supplements.
- Bran fed with calcium supplements will bind the calcium making it indigestible.
- Mineral Oil will block the absorption of Vitamins A, D, E and K use it only for veterinary treatment not daily feeding.
- Iron and copper react with and destroy Vitamins E and C.