CG CalfMate Starter Meal
A high energy and protein supplement feed for young calves to assist in improving growth rates. This extruded protein-enhanced product releases more energy and by-pass protein from the total ration, enabling the grain to be more efficiently digested.
Contact us about this product
Contains Probiotics / Prebiotics & Oligosacharides & BOVATEC *ACVM A4395
Manufactured using quality ingredients selected from Maize, Barley, Wheat, Soyabean Meal, Lucern Chaff, Milk Powder, Peas, Sunflower Meal, Vitamins & Minerals, Limestone, DCP, Salt, Molasses, Extruded Proteins (high by-pass fat and protein meal) and Oils.
Contains the Probiotic Probi-zyme for promoting a healthy balance of bacteria in the digestive tract.
Contains Bovatec Coccidiostat *ACVM A4395
Follow the Cambridge Grains early weaning program for 100kg calves under 3 months of age
Feeding calves ad lib from 4 days to 6 weeks of age
Quality calf meal contains factors which are essential in producing a 100kg calf in less than 3 months.
- Contains BOVATEC coccidiostat to control scours
- A balance of protein and energy which increases the digestibility of the high starch ration
- High By-pass Protein increasing total digestion
- Correctly balanced Calcium and Phosphorous increasing bone and muscle development
- Contains a scientifically balanced Micro and Macro vitamin and mineral premix to improve calf health