BetaVet Steady Steed
Scientifically formulated herbal preparation to gently support the nervous system without impairing the reflexes or causing lethargy. Steady Steed may help the horse to adjust faster to stressful things and therefore create habitually good behaviour long term
Contact us about this product
Natural equine herbal calming aid.
- Helps to support a healthy nervous system and relieve nervous tension.
- Beneficial for muscle tightness and poor digestion arising from nervous tension.
- Helps support healthy adrenal function and the biochemical reactions of adrenalin – the fight or flight hormones that contribute to highly strung behaviour in big atmospheres.
- Beneficial for green or inexperienced horses coping with new or challenging experiences.
- For best results use as required during the season or load dose prior to events.
Each 20ml dose contains extracts equivalent to dried:
- Californian poppy herb (Eschscholtzia californica) 2500mg
- Passion flower (Passiflora incarnata) 2000mg
- Hops (Humulus lupulus) 1875mg
- Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla) 4500mg
- Licorice flavour
- Contains vegetable gylcerine
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- 10- 20ml one to two times daily.
- Give in feed or by oral syringe.
- Loading dose is recommended.
Disclaimer: We recommend product to be used in accordance to Racing Industry Rules including withholding on race day.
Store below 30°C away from direct sunlight in safe place.
Use only if cap seal is unbroken at purchase.
Keep out of reach of children.
Seek veterinary advice if symptoms persist.
For animal treatment.
500ml, 1L, 4L