BetaVet ReguMare 500ml
REGUMARE supports the normal hormonal balance of mares when temperament and marish behavior adversely affect safe handling, and willingness to work or focus in the ring or on the track.
Contact us about this product
- Supports healthy hormone balance in mares for more consistent training.
- Supports healthy nervous system function and behavior in temperamental, moody mares.
- Beneficial for mares who are sensitive to being groomed or tacked up.
- Supports healthy liver function.
- Aids in the maintenance of reproductive health of mares before and post pregnancy.
- Useful for difficult stallions, colts and cut proud geldings.
Each 20ml dose contains dried herb equivalent:
- Dong quai (Angelica sinensis) 3500mg
- California poppy (Eschscholtzia californica) 2500mg
- Schisandra (Schisandra chinensis) 2500mg
- Chaste tree (Vitex agnus-castus) 1500mg
- Natural liquorice flavouring
- Contains vegetable glycerine
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- 10-20ml one to two times daily or as required.
- Loading dose is recommended
- Give in feed or by oral syringe.
- For industry rules consult with your veterinarian.
Disclaimer: We recommend product to be used in accordance to Racing Industry Rules including withholding on raceday.
For industry rules consult with your veterinarian.
Store below 30°C away from direct sunlight.
Use only if cap seal is unbroken.
Keep out of reach of children.
Seek veterinary advice if symptoms persist.
For animal treatment.