BetaVet GG Calm & Mag Paste
Calming herbs can balance behavior and help the horse adjust faster to stressful situations. Less stress also helps to lower the risk for stomach ulcers, stress-induced colic, fighting among horses, and stable vices. etc.
Contact us about this product
GG CALM – Calm your horses! Naturally!
- Supports nervous system function in horses that are tense, spooky, and nervous.
- Recommended during periods of stress where calm behavior is important.
- Promotes balanced behavior.
- Helps to settle horses on fireworks night.
Contains Kava. For industry rules please consult with your veterinarian
Each 20ml dose contains dried herb equivalent:
- Eschscholtzia californica herb 3800mg
- Passionflower 3000mg
- Kava 8400mg
- Tryptophan 500mg
- Magnesium 240mg
- Natural peppermint flavour
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Give 10 – 30gm once daily.
- Ensure adequate water is available.
Disclaimer: We recommend product to be used in accordance with Racing Industry and FEI Rules.
Contains Kava: Kava is a banned substance under FEI Rules- USE AT OWN RISK
For industry rules please consult with your veterinarian.
Store below 30˚C away from direct sunlight.
Keep out of reach of children.
For animal treatment.
Seek veterinary advice if symptoms persist.