Benchmark Balancer Mash
A concentrated nutritional formula packed with essential nutrients and amino acids but without the carbohydrates – served as a convenient mash.
Contact us about this product
Benchmark Balancer Mash® can be fed alone (with the addition of fiber) or it can be fed in conjunction with Benchmark Super Fibre Mash, grains, or a high-fat energy source.
The applications for Benchmark Balancer Mash® are numerous and include:
- All horses that react to feeds high in starch and sugar.
- Horses at risk of, or suffering from laminitis, Cushing’s, IR, PSSM, or EMS.
- Horses on box rest or recovering from injury, illness, or surgery.
- Horses that require more topline or muscle mass.
- To supplement horses grazing limited or poor-quality pasture.
- Horses prone to weight gain that require a low dose, low carb concentrate.
- Growing young stock that require a ration high in protein but low in starch and sugar.
Feeding the recommended daily rate of Benchmark Balancer Mash® to your horse will improve any ration by topping up nutritional deficiencies that may occur in fiber, pasture, grains, or poor-quality complete feeds.